The Story Club is hosting a ghost story contest! Anyone can enter and the winning story will be published here on my blog. Read on for more info!
- Your submission should be no longer than 700 words
- Your submission must be an actual ghost story — must revolve around a supernatural occurrence, not just blood and gore (though blood and gore are allowed, in moderation).
- The contest is open to anyone but will be judged by Story Club VIPs
- Submissions will be shared anonymously on Locals and the winner will be chosen via a poll
- Submissions are due Friday October 22nd
- To enter the contest, email your submissions to me via the contact page of my website
- The winning story will be published on my blog. I’ll link to it on Twitter and share whatever links to blogs, social media accounts, etc. you’d like. So, you’ll get your name out there.
If you’d like to help judge the stories and participate in all The Story Club’s Halloween-themed events in October please consider becoming a Story Club VIP.